Saturday, April 11

The Truth about Cats and Dogs...

is that they are mortal enemies. Yesterday we mourned the loss of a great cat. Fluffy was the best cat we ever had and he's now gone on to the great littler box in the sky. Ashton cried, as I'm sure you knew if you've read the previous post about Fluffy. Jenna said, "it's okay Ashton, we'll just get you a new cat." The culprit was our dog Ranger. He got a bit too ruff when he was playing with the cat and he died. So, now Ashton of course wants to get rid of Ranger for killing his cat. Oi...

On the brighter side, today Shiloh is 1 month old! I can't believe it. She's getting so big. I know she'll only keep growing, but there is a part of me that can't help but say, "she'll never be this small again." A part of me is mourning the passage of time already. It's easy to do when I look at Ashton and remember when he was that small and now he's six. I feel like I'm trapped in a time warp. It's like I went to bed 21 and a brand spanking new mom and woke up 27 with half grown babies. But, having older kids is providing me with lots of great picture taking opportunities. I got the cutest ones of Jenna holding Shiloh the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment