Thursday, July 29

Ponder It

If money and time were no object, what would you do? Would you be an eternal tourist? Would you buy an island and move there? Would you take your kids to every single amusement park on the face of the planet? Would you pick a topic and study everything that you could possibly ever find on the subject? Would you give back in some way? I'm writing my goals and dreams for the future. I writing down what makes me happy and what I love to do. Did you know that I love music and dance? I didn't realize it about myself until the last few days... I was thinking about what I really enjoyed doing. I love to dance, although it's painful to watch me do it. So, it's now one of my goals to learn to dance and dance my way to a healthier me.

So, I want to challenge you to take some time today or tomorrow or sometime this week and ask yourself some questions. What is it that you truly love? What dreams do you have for the future? I'm starting to realize that so often I'm on auto pilot mode. And sometimes it's even just a fake-it-til-u-make-it situation. But now, I want to be more alive. I want to act in my environment and not be acted upon...



blog

No comments:

Post a Comment