Sunday, January 23

Something New...

This is one of my favorite pictures of myself now. And guess what? Ashton took it! I can see a future filled with beauty that his talents create. Now, I did add a little Photoshop action to it, but he did a good job for me. By the way, this is my new favorite hairstyle. It takes me a long time to do it but I think it's so worth it. The more I do it though, I think I'll get quicker at it. But really, this post isn't totally about my hair, or my son the budding photographer. It's really about my need to show off my awesome new scarf. It's really a lace shawl that I turned so the point was in front and wrapped the ends back around the front then added a broach and wa-la! I love it.

It's this pattern, Haruni, made by a generous knitter, Emily Ross done in some of my favorite North Carolina Alpaca yarn that I usually get a skein of when I go to visit family. I love, love, l-o-v-e it!

blog

No comments:

Post a Comment